Relax your mind, body and spirit, as you frolic in the sand & sea.
In partnership with Women’s Surf Style Magazine, the #1 Women’s Surf Magazine in the USA, you are invited for a women’s week of surfing, yoga, and clarity coaching in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. It’s going to be a relaxing, connecting, and most importantly FUN-filled week that you’ll never forget!
Women’s Surf & Yoga Retreat, Outer Banks, NC
In Partnership with Women’s Surf Style Magazine
AUGUST 23 – 29, 2014 (6 Nights / 7 Days)
In celebration of sisterhood and adventure, join me for sun, surf, and sand at the WSSM retreat! Between relaxation and learning to catch waves, join Lifestyle Design Coach, Bailey Frumen, for yoga and clarity coaching in an ideal beach-side atmosphere.
What to expect: Laid back, friendly and full of old sea faring culture, the Outer Banks of North Carolina will make you feel as though you’ve stepped back in time, and are a million miles away from the mainland, USA. Sunny days filled with easy-to-handle, small to medium sized surf. Relax your mind, body and spirit, as you frolic with friends, relax under the stars, and connect with other adventurous women.
Bike rides on beach roads and coastlines will make you feel young and free, and the Cape Hatteras lighthouse and waves will forever be etched in your memory. The slow pace of life here in the islands is refreshing and relaxing, and you’ll find yourself never wanting to leave.
Tucked away from civilization, almost frozen in time, lies a 200-mile long string of narrow barrier islands off the coast of North Carolina… the laid-back islands called Outer Banks.
Easy going, friendly, and boasting emerald green, super fun waves, Outer Banks has a charm to it that have had east coasters, for generations, jetting away to for sun, fun and some of the best surf on the east coast!
Relax your mind, body and spirit, as you frolic with friends, surf till your arms burn, and then relax under the stars, poolside in a magnificent beach house by the sea. Beachside yoga to embody a sense of strength and calm. We will also take the time this week for Clarity Coaching: a unique experience designed to empower you to discover your divine path ahead and create the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
We’ll be exploring the best surf breaks that Outer Banks offers, taking a sunset sail along the coastline, playing games and relaxing in the pool and hot tub at the Women’s Surf Style Magazine (WSSM) beach house, going go-karting, enjoying bonfires on the beach, and drenching ourselves in the last days of an endless, surf-filled summer.
Wrap up each exciting day with our evening dinner- a social time to share your surf stoke from the day with the other girls, hear about the next day’s surf conditions, and see who will win the WSSM trophy for the day!
Join us… it’s going to be a relaxing, connecting, and most importantlyFUN-filled week that you’ll be so glad you were a part of.
Women’s 7 Day Surf & Yoga Retreat Includes:
– 3 delicious meals per day + yummy pre/post surf snacks
– Soft drinks, juice, water, coffee & tea
– Shared luxury accommodations / single bed or shared king bed (Single occupancy rooms available for $450 more per person)
– Transportation to surf, and all local attractions, upon arrival in Buxton, NC
– 24/7 WSSM hosts that will ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible
– 24/7 WiFi
– Pool with sun deck, hot tub
– Surf guides that will help you catch the best waves
– 1 massage
– Daily yoga sessions
– 2 Lifestyle Design Coaching Sessions
– Hang and surf with the owners/publishers of WSSM, Dan & Sandra, while learning more about the inner workings of the magazine
– Girls and guys welcome. Guys must be accompanied by a female.
Surfing and Other Activities:
– Transportation to many of Outer Banks best surf breaks, with double surf sessions daily
– A leisurely bike ride to the famous Cape Hatteras Lighthouse and along the coastline, private sunset sail with bbq, glow-in-the-dark mini golf, go-karting, beach combing for seashell treasures, paint-a-fin-for-charity session, WSSM lifestyle surfer girl photoshoot, and more.
(Dependant on guest preferences)
Remember Your Retreat Forever:
– Your surfing photos and video from the retreat on dvd/flash drive
– Opportunity to contribute your story to the editorial, featuring your experience, in the Oct. ’14 issue of WSSM
– Printed copies of the mag containing your editorial
– Digital files of the magazine editorial so you can share with friends around the world
– WSSM Goody Bag filled with gifts from our sponsors (Sikk Shades by Eddie Bauer Jr, Caroline Rocha cuff, Kitoko Oil Hair treatment, Tropical Magic Brush, and more!)
– WSSM Retreat Tshirt
What’s Not Included in the retreat:
– Transportation to the retreat meet-up location (Buxton / Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. All
transporation AFTER arrival is included).
– Surfboard. Surfboard rentals are available at many of the local surf shops, so no need to bring your own unless you want to.
AUGUST 23 – 29, 2014 (6 Nights / 7 Days)
COST: $1695pp + (4.8% HI state tax), TOTAL: $1,776.36
Are you ready to figure out what’s holding you back? I would love to see how I can help. Click here to speak with my team and find out how you can make a shift in your life.